 Robotics / 7438
    Re: Help me plan for Mindfest. —The WordMeister
   The Green Line runs real, honest-to-goodness trolleys. They are quiet and fun. One of the sad developments of the last few years has been the disuse of the trolleys in the favor of buses. (For that matter, I now drive a daily 20-minute commute from (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)