 Robotics / 742
  Re: RCX Bytecode compiler in Tcl

Laurent has a good point. While I did not use and modify his code, I did find it during my development and fear I have studied it too closely in places, without crediting him. I have removed access to my files from the server so we can discuss this. (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Bytecode compiler in Tcl

Let me correct myself here. I did end up using some of Laurent's communications code in the bytecode compiler, after having experimented with some different approaches. Honestly, I simply forgot to track down and credit the source, which is no (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)