 Robotics / 7419
7418  |  7420
Subject:
More powerful motor (was: stuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:49:29 GMT

Maybe the RCX could be rigged up to control a speed controller from an RC car.

At 05:51 PM 10/15/99 +1000, you wrote:
Hi everybody...

I was wondering if anybody has investigated attaching more powerful motors
to the RCX.
Can anybody tell me (before I bother finding out myself) how to rig up a
more powerful motor by getting the RCX output to control some sort of
amplifier that controls a bigger motor?

Also, just as side note, does anybody know what kind of plastic they use
to make lego? And is it safe?

thanx to you all - when I found this mailing list, I was releived to find
that I wasn't the only adult buying, and getting really into lego.

Tony

Joel Shafer    joel@connect.net

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"