 Robotics / 7392
    RE: RDS Q: —Jeffrey Hazen
   The scout has some pre-programmed routines that are activated by receiving a message from the RCX or the IR tower. I listed them in a post to this group, I think the thread was something like "RCX VS the Scout". What I found was that the scout will (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RDS Q: —Carlo Ottolina