 Robotics / 7377
Re: Fire Extinguishers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:19:02 GMT

CAn anyone of YOu tell me how can I make a fire extinguisher robot by
standard Lego
Mindstorms system that has only 2 touch and 1 light sensor.Plz reply me back
on my email rather
as a post to the group.I prefer it that way

Why does this sound suspiciously like a class assignment?

BTW, we got your mail the first time, I guess nobody decided it deserved
a response.

AlanC
--
Murphy's Law is recursive.  Washing your car to make it rain doesn't
work.