 Robotics / 7376
    Fire Extinguishers —Imad Khan
   CAn anyone of YOu tell me how can I make a fire extinguisher robot by standard Lego Mindstorms system that has only 2 touch and 1 light sensor.Plz reply me back on my email rather as a post to the group.I prefer it that way Thank YOu all Imad Khan (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Fire Extinguishers —Alan Clegg
   (...) Why does this sound suspiciously like a class assignment? BTW, we got your mail the first time, I guess nobody decided it deserved a response. AlanC (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)