 Robotics / 7370
    Re: LEGO Reverse DNS? —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Our web server recorded 80 hits from inside lego.com during Sep/Oct/Nov of last year. All hits were from a single machine. My top-level page was hit 10 times. I suspect all of these hits were from a single person. -Kekoa (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: LEGO Reverse DNS? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Ahhh. Last year...is this when you were starting to publish the internals - I think so. At that point I think they might have been casting around looking to see if anyone was actually hacking the RCX. Once they found out what was going on, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)