 Robotics / 736
Re: Re Sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:37:47 GMT

Hi Again

I hate to say it (actually I love to say it) but, Bill Gates does not
control everything. Ever hear of non-Windows computers? Many of us are
using, Linux, Mac, maybe even Be to create Lego stuff. To us, x-MS-bmp is • a
proprietary format from Microsoft (note the MS in the name). Although we • can
download converters off the Web, it is nicer if files are provided in a • web
browser compatible format such as gif or jpeg.
Just doin' my part to educate those followers of Bill,

Good point ... I dont want to get into a OS debate and was merely trying to
say ...

hey give the guy a break - I have seen it happen on other lists where a
person
inadverntly upsets some of the "regulars" and gets dumped on to the point
where they are too scared to add often useful ideas.  The idea of this list
is Lego Robotics so lets stick to that....and if required a polite
"offline" message to the offender would suffice.

Enough said.....