 Robotics / 735
Re: Re Sorry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:38:39 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
Hey guys lighten up....not all of us are old Netizens uptodate on all the
obscure Netiquette that seems to get some people all bent out of shape...

THAT is no excuse. It's sorta like "But I didn't know you're not supposed to
yell 'fire' in theaters for fun." It's a sad commentary that you feel that
netiquette is obscure.

I had no problems opening the attachments - ever hear of Paintbrush -
Windows accessories...

The whole world doesn't revolve around Microsoft. In any case, BMP is a bad
format because it has no compression to speak of.