 Robotics / 7357
    Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases —Paul Sinasohn
   In lugnet.robotics, Shaun Sullivan writes: <snip> (...) The desert skiff wouldn't be too hard, assuming the pirate ship hull molds are still around. Some mods would be needed, but not a lot... Paul Sinasohn, who would buy them all. (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Upcoming _Star Wars_ Mindstorms and Technics Releases —Jeff Johnston
   (Followups clipped cos this isn't robotics or technic anymore) (...) I think what we'd (hopefully) get with the Desert Skiff is a bunch of brown slopes. Checking out pictures and such, it realy doesn't look much like a pirate hull would be used at (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)