 Robotics / 733
    Re Sorry
   Hey guys lighten up....not all of us are old Netizens uptodate on all the obscure Netiquette that seems to get some people all bent out of shape... I had no problems opening the attachments - ever hear of Paintbrush - Windows accessories... Have you (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Re Sorry —Matthew Miller
   (...) THAT is no excuse. It's sorta like "But I didn't know you're not supposed to yell 'fire' in theaters for fun." It's a sad commentary that you feel that netiquette is obscure. (...) The whole world doesn't revolve around Microsoft. In any case, (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Re Sorry —Peter Hesketh
   In article <slrn75mnst.n02.matt...a.bu.edu>, Matthew Miller <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> quotes and writes (...) I think that you have hit the nail on the head there. I have read many articles on netiquette, and without exception they _all_ say (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)