 Robotics / 7325
    Re: Does anyone have the 8479 bar code truck? —David M.
   Hello All, My first experience with the flex cables was with The Technic Control Center II. You know, the T-Rex one? They were used to make the tail swing back and forth, pulling with one, and pushing with the other. More recently, I used four of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)