 Robotics / 7325
Re: Does anyone have the 8479 bar code truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:58:19 GMT

Hello All,

My first experience with the flex cables was with The Technic Control
Center II. You know, the T-Rex one? They were used to make the tail
swing back and forth, pulling with one, and pushing with the other.
More recently, I used four of them to make a four fingered articulated
hand. It was prety neat to see it grip something like an actual hand,
albeit a fur fingered one with two on each side, interlaced...

--Electro--