 Robotics / 7295
  Re: Mindfest

To my great dismay, I have the opposite problem: a good friend just told me he's getting married that weekend :-(( Suz, isthere a way I can cancel / get any money back?? I have one adult and one child registered (separately). Can I pass it along (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindfest

(...) Tell your friend that it's too rushed for him to get married and that he really ought to think about what he's getting into before he leaps. Suggest he put it off for a week or so. (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)