 Robotics / 7295
Re: Mindfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:34:28 GMT

To my great dismay, I have the opposite problem:
a good friend just told me he's getting married
that weekend  :-((

Suz, isthere a way I can cancel / get any money back??
I have one adult and one child registered (separately).
Can I pass it along unofficially???

Grrr..  I'm going to be teaching this in a few weeks
and I NEED the perspective.  How much is happening
Sunday?? I haven't gotten a schedule yet...

Thanks for all your work on this!

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont