 Robotics / 7248
    Re: Could somebody use this program? —Luis Villa
   legOS runs fine under the cygwin environment in NT- I finally even tried it myself :) Was there a specific problem that you were having in the porting? The cygnus install is not straightforward- I'll be the first to admit that- but if you are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Could somebody use this program? —Ensio Tammi
   Luis, The main problem is that I'm using the gnuwin32 environment instead of the cygwin (and I have lot of programs made with gnuwin32 so it's not wise either to port them to cygwin rather set up a secondary c/c++ environment). I was quite surprised (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)