 Robotics / 7209
    Firmware —Andy Gombos
   My firmware will not download to the brick under any windows program I have including The origonal lego one. I have tried about 7 different ways, but it only counts up to about 200 until it starts to retransmit. I put it in a perfectly dark room and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)