 Robotics / 7166
    new webpage —Nicolas Gauthier
   Hi, I just finished my new webpage on lego robotics. not all sections are finished yet but they soon will be. the address is: (URL) bookmark this site and check back often to see the new additions. Let me know any comments or questions about my site (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: new webpage —Søren Bak
   (...) Hi, Nicolas. I'm looking forward to see your projects. Perhaps you should remove the LEGO logos from your site. I don't know about the legal issues, but it is disrespect for TLG's wishes. Check (URL) for details. Regards, Søren (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)