 Robotics / 7167
Re: new webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 21:26:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Nicolas Gauthier writes:
Hi,
I just finished my new webpage on lego robotics. not all sections are
finished yet but they soon will be. the address is:

http://members.xoom.com/gauthier5

please bookmark this site and check back often to see the new additions.

Let me know any comments or questions about my site by emailing me.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site.

Nicolas Gauthier

Hi, Nicolas.

I'm looking forward to see your projects.

Perhaps you should remove the LEGO logos from your site. I don't know about the
legal issues, but it is disrespect for TLG's wishes. Check
http://www.lego.com/info/fair.asp for details.

Regards,
Søren