 Robotics / 7096
    Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Michael Gasperi
    c s soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:37F21B8E.1C3CD6....com.sg... (...) What kind of maximum pressure (psi) can you get? I built a pressure sensor that I will publish very soon based on the Lucas sensors available from Digikey. I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Er, I didn't actually measure the pressure. I merely recorded the movement of the piston of the cylinder up to its maximum extent. -- C S Soh (URL) where air is power (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx)