 Robotics / 7052
    Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Larry Pieniazek
   Wow. Did you do that for a paper or thesis? Very worthy research with a surprising outcome. I am sure most of us would surmise that the big sprung cylinder would give more efficacious designs because the displacement would be larger. This site (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Er, <wipes egg off face> never mind. They're on the next page. Missed that the first time. However the Limit switch reference probably should be changed. I merely hosted the diagram that I was mailed, and I cannot take credit for coming up (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

        Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Thanks for the nice comments and suggestions. As a matter of fact, I'm working towards a doctorate in Legorobotology, majoring in Pneumatics (what else) from the University of Legoland, if not MIT :-)) -- C S Soh (URL) where air is power (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)