 Robotics / 7044
Re: RIS 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Matthew Miller writes:
ryan r. <goofy173@NOSPAMnetzero.net> wrote:
http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/ris_upgrade.html

I wonder what the "special new connector pieces" will be. They'll have to be
pretty impressive to get me to upgrade, since the rest of it is of minimal
interest to me.

Maybe they are referring to the new (?) connectors that come in the Robotics
Discovery Set. [...]

I don't think Robotics Discovery Set has any new elements, but 9748 Droid
Developer Kit has several (see http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=6649 for
details and http://www.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=164 for the inventory) Of these,
element mr0090 (4-way connector peg with cross axle hole) is most likely to fit
the description "special new connector piece". It's about the size of a 2x3
brick, has 4 connector pegs (in two pairs) and a single cross-axle hole. Four
of them come in the RDS, in white.

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13