 Robotics / 701
700  |  702
Subject:
Batteries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:44:22 GMT

  I wonder if it is the weight, the reason LEGO used 6 AA batteries
instead of a single 9V battery. Also I can not find any data about the
9VDC Input on the back of the Brick.
  Does it disconnect the internal batteries when used
  Does it allow the internal batteries to be recharged in place

John A. Donaldson