 Robotics / 6938
RE: Light sensor values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:24:01 GMT

One the raw note, my CdS cell (which measures about 20K ohms in the near dark, and about 500 ohms
pointed at the florescent light) returns raw values between 1000 (pointed into a dark blue coffee cup) to
48 (pointed directly at the light with a focusing mirror).  I hope to use this large dynamic range to
differentiate between different objects in the room....

Jeff
Jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net