 Robotics / 6911
    Adding motor torque [was proud of myself (+ some questions)] —dave madden
    =>From: mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) =>... =>Wow, I can sure tell that there's only one motor. While it works great on =>wood floors, it barely moves on carpet. Is there a good way to add a second =>motor? I hesitate to just link them to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Adding motor torque [was proud of myself (+ some questions)] —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yeah, that makes sense. A bit bulky, but probably worth it. I'll have to try that in Version 0.2. (...) I'm hoping to come up with some way so that the act of powering the lower-geared motor automatically causes it to engage. That way, you (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)