 Robotics / 6886
  Re: Dual Differential Adder/Subtractor (again!)

It just goes to show you that there's an infinite number of solutions to a given problem! I forgot about your reply and just started playing, and came up with a rather different structure and it's working pretty well -- be aware though, that I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)