 Robotics / 6877
Re: Who are you, lego fanatics ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:03:39 GMT

It's a good idea and is already implemented (sort of ) but without the
pictures.  See

http://www.lugnet.com/rec.toys.lego/roll-call/

Maybe you could get involved in helping to maintain this?

as evah,

John C.

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Jadin writes:
[SNIP]
So I have a proposition : why not create a site where anyone could
upload a picture, and a text:

-about himslef, it's hobbies, it's age
-with a link to it's homepage
-with it's e-mail