 Robotics / 6870
Re: Dual Differential Adder/Subtractor (again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:20:34 GMT

I've had good luck in the middle.  I run my differentials directly off of an
8t gear mounted on the motor, and then run large wheels directly off of the
output.

thanks for the input.

One additional question, are you driving the 24t or 16t section of the
differential with the 8t on the motor?

thanks again!

greg