 Robotics / 684
    Re: Misc. Lego parts —Daniel Miller
   (...) 8414 Mountain Rambler has 2 shocks, 1 universal, and 2 1x1 beams. ("Beams" are distinguished from "bricks" by holes.) Also has 2 more wheels, 2 treads and 6 cogs. It's rather light on beams but it has lots of connectors, axles, and those (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Misc. Lego parts —Dave Baum
   (...) Sorry if this is old information, but I caught the thread in the middle... I've got some inventories at (URL) Most of these have also been submitted to LUGNET (www.lugnet.com). Dave (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)