 Robotics / 6828
    NQC chapter online —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hello again, The Not Quite C chapter from my book is online: (URL) the "Sample Chapter" link. It covers NQC 2.0. Enjoy! Jonathan (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NQC chapter online —Don Cock
     Great Chapter! Noticed a typo though: "Spruce Up That Résumé Writing programs for the RCX is an example of cross-compiling for an embedded system, a phrase that is bound to sound good on your résumé. Cross-compiling means that you are writing (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NQC chapter online —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hi Don, Thanks for pointing that out. (...) Nope, I'm still trying to decide between "The Black Book of RCX Voodoo" (suggested by Jason Spangler) and "These_Are_ the 'Droids You're Looking For" (suggested by Suzanne Rich). Seriously, I have no idea. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)