 Robotics / 6834
Re: NQC chapter online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:16:41 GMT

Great Chapter!  Noticed a typo though:

"Spruce Up That Résumé
Writing programs for the RCX is an example of cross-compiling for an
embedded system, a phrase that is bound to sound good on your résumé.
Cross-compiling means that you are writing programs one one computer
(your PC) that will run on another computer (the RCX). ...
"
Writing programs one one computer?

A lot of cool stuff in the chapter though. Should stimulate the
imagination to do more complex robots. Will be one book that I will be
sure to get.

Settle on a title yet?

---
    DonC