 Robotics / 6824
RE: Space shuttle (#8480) kits available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:43:34 GMT

Greetings,
     I just received a new catalog from Lego on the 10th
of September. You can buy it directly from them for $158. They must have
a few in stock if they took the time and expense to reprint the picture
in the catalog.
<<...>>

-----Original Message-----
From: goyo@ayto-malaga.es [SMTP:goyo@ayto-malaga.es]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 1999 8:22 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Space shuttle (#8480) kits available

I've located some kits (I've seen four at least) in a big store (Málaga,
Spain). If somebody is interested to get one please contact me at:

goyo@ayto-malaga.es

The price showed in the box is $195 aprox. a bit high !!! I suppose this
is
because it's a non-specialized store selling a expensive toy.

Regards.

Goyo - Comp. Sciencist