 Robotics / 6814
    Re: New Lego challenge ! —Mike Poindexter
   Got it figured out. Using the principles of right handed recursion, you can have the robot follow the right wall and it will eventually get to the light and also get out of the maze again. Incidentally, right handed recursion will get you out of any (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Lego challenge ! —John Williams
     (...) Mike> Got it figured out. Using the principles of right handed Mike> recursion, you can have the robot follow the right wall and Mike> it will eventually get to the light and also get out of the Mike> maze again. Mike> Incidentally, right (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Lego challenge ! —Mario Ferrari
   (...) True. From what I know the right hand (and left hand) rucursion always works in flat labyrinths (no bridges, stairs, tunnels etc). However, I like Philippe's challenge and think it would be nice to look at a small robot finding its way inside (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)