 Robotics / 6798
    Re: show-me training —Laurentino Martins
   (...) How? (...) Yes, the CyberMaster touch sensors are all different from each other. :-) Laurentino Martins [ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ] [ (URL) ] (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: show-me training —Hao-yang Wang
   (...) You connect the motor to a differential gear. One end of the differential gear turns the wheel; the other end turns something to press the sensor. Or you suspend the chassis with shock absorbers, then put sensors to detect the direction to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)