 Robotics / 679
RE: LEGO releases developer kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 23:38:00 GMT

Hey, how's your ping pong ball shooter working?

I've spent so much time monkeying with the firmware I haven't actually
built many robots.  I did stop by the local toy store and pick up a
few extra sets for spare parts though.  They were having a 20% all
LEGO clearance sale.  See what you started!  Sharon thinks I've gone
batty because I put LEGOs on my xmas list.

-Al