 Robotics / 6769
  Re: show-me training

(...) Yes, I agree completely. This wasn't meant to be a replacement for real programming -- just a good idea for a kid's toy. It would probably make a great replacement for the Scout's current interface. I think it would be a lot better, in fact, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: show-me training

(...) Ah, yes. And it would be a nice feature for behavioral 'subroutines', like collision reaction (on BUMP, steer left and backup) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: show-me training

(...) Actually, to be proper for the "Brooksian" subsumption behaviour, it would be behavioural tasks that didn't talk to each other or share state... DLC (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)