 Robotics / 6764
Re: HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:13:37 GMT

Here are the collections of Handyboad based Robot:

http://www.robotstorehk.com/robot.html

Hope everyone will find it interesting and useful.

Thanks.

Patrick Hui
Robot Store (HK)
http://www.robotstorehk.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Barnes <barnes@sensors.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 2:05 AM
Subject: HandyBoard

With respect to the recent level of interest in this device
and it's inclusion into the "Lego fold", I wonder if we/someone
shoudn't look into packaging issues. Maybe some kind of
long bricks and/or old style baseplates, epoxy and a hacksaw type
deal with some electric plating could be used to make an RCX style
(sort of) enclosure. This might be the kind of "enabling technology"
that could really push the handyboard into the mainstream Lego
robotics world.

Any thoughts?

JB

PS. Check ebay. They have long bricks and old style baseplates for
sale all the time.