 Robotics / 6761
    Re: Is MindStorms suitable for a 14-year old? —Nicolas Gauthier
   Tobias, I am 15 years old and I love mindstorms. I never really got a chance to experiment with the included software but i found that NQC was very easy to learn. I would recomend using the RCX Command Center made by Mark Overmars because that has (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Is MindStorms suitable for a 14-year old? —Matt McDevitt
   You too huh? I got a couple Lego Mindstorms sets a few months ago. I'm a good programmer, but not very skilled at Technics. Right now, I'm not using my sets. Why? Because Mindstorms got me (back) into electronics! I had this electronic kit when I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)