 Robotics / 663
    Re: Building gcc —Sven Horstmann
   YES, now i added the bin directory with the sh in it ! Configure now works fine, but make complains about some bfd.h missing (and no rule to make it) in bfd Directory ! There is a bfd-in.h and a bfd-in2.h but no bfd.h. I tried configuring the whole (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Building gcc —Pavel Petrovic
   Hello, Some time ago I tried to compile binutils 2.9.1 for H8/300 with cygwin on NT and I was also getting compilation errors. People from the binutils development team (Ian Lance Taylor, ian@cygnus.com and Kai Ruottu, karuottu@freenet.hut.fi) (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)