 Robotics / 660
    Best Lego Kit with Micro-motors —Makkyoan
   Hey folks, I need to couple more micro-motors. What would be good kit to buy to get those and other good stuff. Pneumatics would be wonderful. I'm not familiar with the current kits, so I need advice. Thanks, David (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Best Lego Kit with Micro-motors —Linc Smith
   I good place to start when looking for a "one of item" is Lego Shop at Home. I have a feeling that not everyone here (Lugnet.robotics) has a big history in Lego, and may have even just started with Mindstorms. Many of the items that people have been (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)