 Robotics / 6481
Re: r/c servos and firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 02:58:54 GMT

Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote:
We could check OC1B and if it's "close" just turn off the motor...as far
as the long timer goes, OC1A should always force the output off...on the
other hand, the OC1B could be set NO GREATER than the OC1A timeout.

Thinking about this more, I do not know what I was thinking earlier.  Since
you are in an ISR, you know can count the number of cycles in the
instructions between reading the FRT and enabling the OCIB interrupt, and
you can estimate "close" perfectly, so of course this is better.

-Kekoa