 Robotics / 6462
    I/R Strobe/Omnidirectional sender/receiver —Dallas C. Hockley
   Greetings all, Looking at some of the new posts like the conductor/piano player has got me to thinking about the multiple RCX interacting scenario. The biggest inefficiency to start with is having to direct the entire RCX toward the other one, have (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)