 Robotics / 6462
6461  |  6463
Subject:
I/R Strobe/Omnidirectional sender/receiver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:35:50 GMT

Greetings all,

Looking at some of the new posts like the conductor/piano player has got
me to thinking about the multiple RCX interacting scenario.  The biggest
inefficiency to start with is having to direct the entire RCX toward the
other one, have them lined up, communicate, then carry on in their
activities.

Can anyone think of a way to turn the I/R sensor on the RCX into an
omni-directional beacon/receiver, or at least something that can see in
a hemispherical zone rather than a cone?

Dallas

hockleyd@cybersurf.net