 Robotics / 6455
Re: [Off-Topic] Re: X10 X-Cam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:39:58 GMT

<SNIP>
Slashdot, stating that the "software" that came with the MP3 one was a
Winamp plugin, so let's hope it works with Linux.

Actually I believe the software that comes with the "MP3 Anywhere" is
something similar to Ampapod http://www.v.nu/core/ampapod/
which allows you to use the X10 Mouse Remote to control Winamp.  Ampapod is
strictly 9x/NT though.

Hrmph.  Marketing droids make me sick, generally.

X10 is the king of marketing ploys.  How about those "sales" that just never
end.