 Robotics / 644
    Re: Building gcc —Sven Horstmann
   (...) I tried this but generating binutils didn't work, as there is a configure-script that requires some kind of unix-like shell running (and you don't find that in a dos-box), a configure.bat that calls sed and something called update (and there (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Building gcc —W. Craig Trader
   (...) It sounds like you don't have CygWin32 configured correctly. Ideally you should have a directory "/bin" that has "sh.exe" in it. If you have that, then bash will run scripts correctly. In my case, I ran "bash" then used the "mount" command to (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)