 Robotics / 6437
RE: New web pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:35:36 GMT

In the description of the Riley Bot 2 you mentioned that it could only go
straight on certain surfaces.  I remember seeing on someone's web site a
large wheel created out of many small wheels mounted perpendicularly around
the diameter.  With this configuration the large wheel could roll sideways
freely.  Would this solve the driving straight problem?  Or would it just
make the two driving wheels ineffectual?

JT

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Munafo [mailto:munafo@gcctechNO.SPAMcom]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 1999 5:54 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: New web pages

I have put photos and descriptions of some of my models on the Internet, at:

  http://www.mrob.com/lego.html

Non-robotics folks will be most interested in the stuff at the bottom.

- Robert Munafo                            http://www.mrob.com
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13