 Robotics / 6429
    A piano player (and a conductor) —Mario Ferrari
   Months ago Anders Isaksson created a "Lego Brick programmable robot", a simple threaded vehicle that interpretes a "program" made of small bricks on a plate to decide where to go. I transferred this concept to a musical contest. Actually my project (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A piano player (and a conductor) —Alan G. Smith
   VERY COOL!!! Thanks for the great details to help spur us on to new creations!!! --Alan P.S. Now I have just the rationale I need for another RCX and rotation sensors. Now if I could just convince my wife..... +---...--- | Alan G. Smith | (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)