 Robotics / 6398
Re: Ideas for a RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com writes:
What I would like to see is being able to disquish between 2 or more RCXs, so
basically you can have a little plattoon of robots and send one in after
another or form complexe events.

A while back I heard someone talking about it, assigning IPs was what I
believed was the consept to do it.

KGB AgEnT #4 OUT AKA Clint Rutkas
http://members.xoom.com/rutkas    (Finished doing some massive updating on it)

That is an ongoing part of the LegOS project...  I believe still in the
"discussion" stages.