 Robotics / 6362
    Battle Bots —Todd Bertschi
   I happened to turn on Headline News this morning and was greeted with an arena in which a pack of robots were beating the screws out of each other. Anyone else seen this? Or know where I could get some more info on it? They mentioned that it came (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Battle Bots —Dennis Clark
     (...) They aren't really robots, just radio controlled critters. I've heard of them, but not really seen them anywhere yet... DLC (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Battle Bots —John R. Galloway, Jr.
     In lugnet.robotics, Todd Bertschi wants to know about battle bots: They are definetly awesome gadgets, but not really robots in the sense that they are radio controled (or at least the ones that have torn each other apart at Robot Wars at Fort Mason (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Battle Bots —Robert Munafo
   (...) Unfortunately, right now (August 18) both web sites are overloaded, probably because of the tournament. The sites are: (2 URLs) You can probably try both sites again after a week or two. The tournament was telecast on ZDTV (a minor cable (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Battle Bots —Robert Munafo
   In case anyone's still interested, it looks like these web sites are responding again (no longer overloaded) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)