 Robotics / 6332
    to: Jacob on the subject of sensors —John Barnes
   Hi. I do not have a web site yet. I will be creating one in the near future as soon as I have final working versions and pictures. For sensors in general: The main detail is staying 100% light sensor compatible (as far as power supply/sensing (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)